
My personal learning environment is very various. The first distinction I can made is about formal and informal instruction.
The formal instruction has two categories work and education.
What I mean for the category of education is books I have to read to pass the exams, courses I have to attend, when I have to speak in English with my professors and colleagues.
I put as formal education even my job, because sometimes I help my mother in the office or in the fair and I speak in English with the customers.
The informal instruction is divided in three categories: people, media and entertainment.
Interacting with people is the first category. For example it happens to meet some tourist in the streets and to give them some instructions for a place or to meet someone in a pub and to start a conversation with them, or to talk with Erasmus students, to travel around the world.
The second category is media. Sometimes I watch the television in English, in la7 channel the news of CNN are transmitted. I listen to the radio, I think it is English radio and I like to listen to the speaker and see if I understand the conversation. I like to read English review, journal and newspaper and I think that the language of gossip review is very interesting and difficult to understand. The web is a tool that I used also before our second year English course, but this course helps me to use the web in other different way: I do not know what are podcast, now I know that it could be a new way to improve my English I like YouTube, and also delicious is very good to find material online.
The third category is entertainment. I listen to a lot of music in original language and interview online and not online, movies and only one or two times I went to the theatre in original English language.
I can say this is my personal learning environment but I do not know how to download Freemind and put my scheme…
The formal instruction has two categories work and education.
What I mean for the category of education is books I have to read to pass the exams, courses I have to attend, when I have to speak in English with my professors and colleagues.
I put as formal education even my job, because sometimes I help my mother in the office or in the fair and I speak in English with the customers.
The informal instruction is divided in three categories: people, media and entertainment.
Interacting with people is the first category. For example it happens to meet some tourist in the streets and to give them some instructions for a place or to meet someone in a pub and to start a conversation with them, or to talk with Erasmus students, to travel around the world.
The second category is media. Sometimes I watch the television in English, in la7 channel the news of CNN are transmitted. I listen to the radio, I think it is English radio and I like to listen to the speaker and see if I understand the conversation. I like to read English review, journal and newspaper and I think that the language of gossip review is very interesting and difficult to understand. The web is a tool that I used also before our second year English course, but this course helps me to use the web in other different way: I do not know what are podcast, now I know that it could be a new way to improve my English I like YouTube, and also delicious is very good to find material online.
The third category is entertainment. I listen to a lot of music in original language and interview online and not online, movies and only one or two times I went to the theatre in original English language.
I can say this is my personal learning environment but I do not know how to download Freemind and put my scheme…

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento