mercoledì 17 ottobre 2007

Astrologia e Piazza dei Signori



I decide to put a photo of the clock in “Piazza dei Signori” of Padua in order to show the horoscope represented on the palace. Can you see what sign is missing??? And what sign takes its place? I hope that the photo is clear...


I read my horoscope about every day, yes I’m a little bit superstitious and I give you this web site where you can calculate your ascendant.....
http://www.oroscopi.com/
In this site you can calculate your personal psychological horoscope:
http://www.astrologiainlinea.it/

My favourite astrologer is Paolo Fox, you can get his predictions listening to programme “piazza grande” on Rai 2 at about 11:30 or you can hear his daily horoscope in this site:
http://www.lattemiele.com/
Paolo Fox predicted a lot of love stories to a large number of my friends :-) ....... However, don’t take it seriously, it is funny to verify if what he says will be true or not.
Have fun!!!

1 commento:

Mary ha detto...

Hi Marta!
With the photo of the clock in "Piazza dei Signori" I've learnt that there are the horoscope signs in it! Unfortunately, I don't see around me as much as I should, and often I lose all the interesting things that are in front ofme!
I'm not as superstitious as you, but, like you, I listen to Paolo Fox on Sunday because he gives a sort of "Charts" of the zodiacal signs, and this week I am at #1!!! As you said, it's just something to have fun, also because I do not remember what he said just an hour ago, because I don't think it is important.
As for your post "My comment about blogging", I would like to give you some suggestions. Try to introduce yourself in a different way, in order to catch the reader's attenction. Do not think that writing about something else is boring! :-)
I hope to have helped you to create a great blog. If you see something wrong in mine, please do not hesitate to tell me!
See you! :-)
Marina