domenica 21 ottobre 2007

BLOG, BLOG, BLOG

It was very difficult to choose and to put 2 blogs, because first of all I lose myself : I click here because it looked interesting, then I change my mind and I click there and so on for long hours... so I decide to put 2 very naïf blogs:
The first blog talks about gossip. I don’t know why I chose this blog because I always say that gossip is stupid but the truth is that I find it very interesting. Here, you can see the last foolishness of Britney!!! I think that the layout of this blog is very attractive: the photos are big and they catch the reader's attention, there are links with video but sometimes the language is vulgar!
The second blog I chose is about music, you can see the video of Shakira and Beyonce. I think that the language is informal and fun, it is described what happens in that video in a sarcastic way...there is a comment that criticises what the writer says.

Nessun commento: