martedì 23 ottobre 2007

MY COMMENT ABOUT BLOGGING

I really don't get used to write, I never had a diary or something like that, because I usually don't know what to write, I'm a reserved person..So I don't like to write about myself and writing about something else could be boring. This is a very new experience for me and I hope I do not bother you!

During my blogging activity I observed that an informal language is often used and I find some never-heard colloquial expression. This is a much fun way of learning English (I remember some boring lessons of passes year..)

4 commenti:

giovisperotto ha detto...

Hi Marta!
I can’t believe you’ve never written a secret diary! Every little girl is supposed to have written at least one during her childhood in order to confess her stupid love affairs to a silent white paper. Notwithstanding this, the time has come even for you! Through the creation of this blog I’m sure you’ll have the opportunity to express your creativity and personality! You’re not supposed to write about your deepest feelings (I can understand you want to preserve your discretion), just to let you get known a little bit more!
Good luck for the growing up of your blog!
See you tomorrow!
Giovi

Claudia ha detto...

Hi Marta,
I perfectly understand you when you say you don't know what to write, anyway we are here too know each other while studing English, so don't be worried about bothering anybody, that's your blog, write what you reckon is interestng!

I like he photo of Piazza dei Signori, with those things about oroscope! I don't believe that stars can change our lives, but anyhow I read my oroscope almost every morning, only to laugh at the end of the day when I realize that something has become true, and something was completely wrong...

see you next week!
Claudia

Roby ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Roby ha detto...

Hi Marta!
We are all in the same boat! I mean, we should think of our own blogs an opportunity to use Web tools and, at the same time, to improve our English…Nobody obliges us to write too personal things, on the other hand even if we use fanciful username, we know each other true identity since we are attending the same course, for the same reasons!
If you don’t like talking about yourself, you can talk about everything else… and don’t be worry if in your posts you don’t write about the “dialogue concerning the two chief world systems”!!!…To tell the truth, I really enjoyed reading about gossip, horoscope, music…So, don’t worry, everything will be all right!!
See you next week! Roby