venerdì 9 novembre 2007

BLOGLINES AND TECHNOLOGY



Bloglines is something useful to “aggregate” the blogs or websites you like or visit.
We use it to put together the blogs of our group’s member and to check what feeds of our group we have still not read…
I think I will improve with technology; I have to say I was quite useless at technology but now I’m trying!
I have a question; in bloglines I can read the blogs of my peers, but why can’t I leave a comment? I don’t know if it happens only to me… it seems a little bit strange because this aggregator is useful to see if there are new posts, but should I have to use the blogger site to leave a comment? Someone can give me a reply so that I understand if it happens only to me?
Thanks...

5 commenti:

giovisperotto ha detto...

HI Marta!
You don't have to be worried about. It doesn't happen only to you.
Bloglines. com and feed aggregators in general allow you to be informed whenever the websites you chose, and in this particular case, your peers' blogs get updated. In the case they are, you can read in the screen the latest piece of news they wrote, but in order to post your comment you always have to click on the name of the blog to enter in it and only there you can write!
Hope to have been helpful!
See you tomorrow!
Giovi

alessia f. ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
alessia f. ha detto...

Dear Marta,
I'm really sorry for being so late with my reply but this week I had a lot of troubles with my pc: suddenly it decided it won't work for me anymore! This is probably due to my slow connection. First of all, I would say that I'm very happy of being part of the same group especially because of the possibility of sharing the oral activity on Monday lessons. Talking about your post I saw that you found RRS a useful tool as many of us but I didn't understand if you also found it easy to use...I know that you aren't very familiar with technological devices!I saw that Giovanna has already answered to your question so let me know what you think about this English course so far; I'm very interested in my peers opinions!
Cheers!
alessia

The Ghellers ha detto...

Hi Marta,
Could you please write your user name in del.icio.us?
I can't find you! Thanks
Stefania

Marta T. ha detto...

I will add the links of my podcasts, sorry if sometimes i'm in late with the activity but I have some problem with the internet connection, sometimes I can do it only at work and it is not easy.. This weekend, as I write in my post about youtube, I will be in Paris for work, so I cannot do that. I hope that you will understand..