
Here I am! So I surf my network in delicious and I like this social bookmarking! Yes, it’s me!!! As you know I’m quite poor with computer but this time I understand that this activity is very important and above all useful because I discovered some websites that can help my pronunciation, my grammar and of course my English. Now, I will talk about your websites, group H.
My peer Giovanna puts in delicious a website very interesting, it’s about the most used words in English. You can click on the word, for example “the” and it appears a grammar explanation with a text regarding “the”, there is an exercise where you have to fill in the gaps and at the end you can find some articles regarding the topic.
My peer Alessia puts a website regarding a glossary of linguistic terms, I think it is useful especially if you have to pass Scott’s exam…!
The website of Caterina is very fun and different to the others because you can play with English,it's a vocabulary quiz!
Roberta puts a website about a dictionary of slang, I think slang is really fascinating but I do not understand a word, so thank you Roby I hope to understand something more…
Agendaweb.org is the website, found by Stefania, which gives you a lot of exercises to improve your English.
See u tomorrow ladies!
My peer Giovanna puts in delicious a website very interesting, it’s about the most used words in English. You can click on the word, for example “the” and it appears a grammar explanation with a text regarding “the”, there is an exercise where you have to fill in the gaps and at the end you can find some articles regarding the topic.
My peer Alessia puts a website regarding a glossary of linguistic terms, I think it is useful especially if you have to pass Scott’s exam…!
The website of Caterina is very fun and different to the others because you can play with English,it's a vocabulary quiz!
Roberta puts a website about a dictionary of slang, I think slang is really fascinating but I do not understand a word, so thank you Roby I hope to understand something more…
Agendaweb.org is the website, found by Stefania, which gives you a lot of exercises to improve your English.
See u tomorrow ladies!

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento