
Hi group H!
I used to surf on YouTube because I find it very interesting. First of all I find some old 80s videos that I did not see since many years on Mtv. Then I find a lot of interviews of famous singers or a lot of funny videos… the videos put by our teacher are so funny! However, this is my first time I put a comment on YouTube.
This is the first time I use YouTube for university’s purposes, so I find a lot of videos that can improve our English especially in TeacherTube. The interviews themselves can help us to understand better English.
I choose to give you a video of my favourite song because I like music. The group is called Transvision Vamp, it is a pop group of the 80s and the song is called I want your love. I think the singer is very cool, she is Wendy James and I hope that you will like her way of singing and acting (she sings almost crying) and of course the song! Sorry but I can't put the video..I do not know why (may be is it too heavy???!!) I will ask to Sarah but on Monday because I am in Paris for work..sorry. I give you the URL.
Have fun!
I used to surf on YouTube because I find it very interesting. First of all I find some old 80s videos that I did not see since many years on Mtv. Then I find a lot of interviews of famous singers or a lot of funny videos… the videos put by our teacher are so funny! However, this is my first time I put a comment on YouTube.
This is the first time I use YouTube for university’s purposes, so I find a lot of videos that can improve our English especially in TeacherTube. The interviews themselves can help us to understand better English.
I choose to give you a video of my favourite song because I like music. The group is called Transvision Vamp, it is a pop group of the 80s and the song is called I want your love. I think the singer is very cool, she is Wendy James and I hope that you will like her way of singing and acting (she sings almost crying) and of course the song! Sorry but I can't put the video..I do not know why (may be is it too heavy???!!) I will ask to Sarah but on Monday because I am in Paris for work..sorry. I give you the URL.
Have fun!

10 commenti:
Hi Marta,
I watched your video in You-Tube. Really nice! I see you like music very much. Even through music we can improve our language skills, what do you think?
Hi Marta!!!!
I didn't know that there was this particular section in YouTube...it is very interesting and the video you chose is an example of how this site can help us to improve our English learning thanks to different means!!!
I've forgotten.....the title of your post is wounderful!!!
Dear Marta,
So you’re writing from Paris…how lucky you’re! I saw from your post that you’re interested in the 80’s music; I can say that we share the same passion! The 80’s mood is irresistible! Talking about Youtube.com I would ask you if you found some negative aspects surfing the net because in your post everything about online videos seems to be so fantastic. Don’t you think you should be a little more critical? Let me know,
Kisses
alessia
Hi Marta!
Perms, platinum blonde, light pink lips, pink close-fitting dresses…..Yesss these are the fabulous 80s!! I had not listened “Transvision vamp” before, but I can say that they were cool and… rather sober-looking! Do you remember Cindy Lauper’s mise? Or (Ivana) Spagna’s hair? How can we forget her “Easy lady”?! The list could be very very long (Europe, Nick Kamen, Samantha Fox, Whitney Houston at the beginning of her career, Vanessa Paradise….). I love the ’80! I also remember a TV programme called “Drive In”…I always watched it! How many memories! Then I was a child…and songs from the 80’s recall me my very happy childhood!! Sometimes Youtube acts as a time machine!
Hi Stefania,
I think that we can improve our language skills through music, only when the singer sings in a clear way so that you can understand the word. i put these video because I think that the singer sings in this way..I'm a fun and it is clear I like her so much..
Bye
Hi Stefania,
I think that we can improve our language skills through music, only when the singer sings in a clear way so that you can understand the word. i put these video because I think that the singer sings in this way..I'm a fun and it is clear I like her so much..
Bye
Posta un commento