
Hello everybody!
I was looking for podcast and I find a lot of very interesting video documents… I did not now the mean of this word “podcast” before the English lesson (hihi) and being a little afraid of that I listened to a lot of podcasts which I found in the web. I think that there is a lot of interesting material even if the website is not only from England or USA because there are a lot of good teachers who teach English as a second language all around the world. Unfortunately, for the use of some podcasts you should be a member and so you have to register and may be to pay something.. But a lot of other podcast are free so that you can improve your English without spend money ;-) …..

7 commenti:
Dear Marta,
How are you doing? Reading your post I found there are no links to the mp3 files you found searching the net. I would suggest you to put them on your blog in order to make things easier for users.
Hope this helps,
alessia
Hi Marta!
As Alessia wrote, there are no links in your post so I had to go to del.icio.us to see what you bookmarked!
I liked www.podcastblaster.com very much because the episodes are divided into levels (elementary, intermediate and advanced). I listen to "METRO NEWSPAPERS - deliver information" and I found it very interesting. Maybe the level is not so high, BBC radio or CNN offer more complex podcasts.
Let me know what do you think.
Stefania
Hi Marta!!!
As the other peers wrote,there are not the links of your choices in your blog. But from your comment, I noticed that we all are improving our knowledge of Internet thanks to the lessons of Sarah...it's incredible how the net can be useful for an English learner!!!
See you tomorrow....bye bye!!
Hi Marta!
As Stefania did, I went to De.li.cio.us…and there I could see the websites you visited and, somehow you chose! The one I am going to talk about (or better, to write about!!) is “podcastinEnglish.com”.
Among the podcasts listed, I selected two, that is, “British icons: the pub” and “Ramadam” which made me think on an aspect I hadn’t consider before. Podcasts are useful to improve not only our listening skills but also our knowledge about the world. Topics like these can be seen as an opportunity to better our intercultural competence…the awareness of the differences between us and the others.
Thank you Marta!! I hope these my few lines can be useful for you too!!
Hi Marta,
it's true you didn't put the links on your post, but it isn't so dramatic: just go on the websites you subscribed to in del.icio.us and it's done!
I found English One Podcast amazing. I appreciated the idea of commenting on the most frequent mistakes in spoken English. I listened to the dialogue about the word "besides". Through the use of examples, dialogues, sentences, definitions the two speakers want to correct the overuse of this adverb. It's helpful because you can take notes that will help you for your language improvement!
See you tomorrow!
Giovi
Posta un commento